Thursday, March 19, 2009
Does this guy know anything other than this?
Video courtesy: mindry.in
Switch on Etv at 9:30pm and you see world's greatest "lawyer" Mr. Seetharam arguing and cross questioning criminals. He fights his case "so well" that sometimes he ends up nailing his client. :P (Just kidding).
I was a fan of Seetharam. I really liked Maayamruga. I was really impressed when he started acting in his own serials potraying a lawyer. He showed such brilliance in his lawyer role. Unfortunately his acting became repetetive. He is still continues potraying a lawyer in Muktha Muktha. Booooooooooring.
He creates such an impression that he is the only lawyer in this world who is clever. He states hypothetical penal codes and refers to some hypothetical cases for example Government of Daman & Diu versus Mariyappanapalya Maadaiha (My imagination). Sometimes I feel that this chap doesn't know anything other than court scenes. Come on everything has a limit.
People like Kitki Kaamaakshamma, Compound Kaveri , Singari Saakamma who tolerate Ekta Kapoor from 11am to 11pm still like him.
But I can't tolerate this guy anymore.
Leave it. Neways mindry.in people have uploaded brilliant spoof of Muktha. Watch it and enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Chindi spoofu siva! =)
ReplyDeleteIththeechege court scenegalanna eliyod jaasthi aaythu! aadru nodoke ondh thara khushi ashte!