Off late my blog has become stagnant. I was searching for proper topic to blog about. Found an interesting article.
I normally don't believe in astrology, numerology. I don't even have a reason to believe.
Journos in ELM break their head predicting and discussing who will be next PM. But,
Nostradamus who is best known for his prophecies has his own take on Indian General Election.
Click here to read what are his predictions.
Somewhere in the second half of the article, he mentions that if Advani declares NaMo as deputy PM, NDA will get 50 seats more.
And what a coincidence. Some BJP leaders proposed NaMo's name for deputy PM portfolio.
(Note: Its just personal view of certain party members.)
Click here to read the full article.
So who will be next PM??? Million $ question... hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Can't waste time now. Exams from Monday. Please pray for me.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nostrodamus predictin Indian PM? Heh! Funny!
ReplyDeleteFrancois Gautier's article is funny. TV9 "in house" astrologers are predicting win for NDA. Lets see.
ReplyDelete