Yes, it's over. Exams got over last Thursday and I was busy with IEEE GNU/Linux workshop so couldn't blog. Now it's time to assess my performance in exam.
1. Computer Networks: Was easy. Direct questions. Not worried about continuous assessment marks which is above 45 I think. May end up getting A grade.
2. Electrical Engg Materials: We are reading this subject just to finish 16 credits for science electives. I don't want to talk about this. Really horrible. Was sweating bullets after seeing the paper(not only me but all). Nothing came from what I read. Max may end up with A-(thanks to prof for donating marks to everybody).
3. Object Oriented Analysis and Design: Very good paper. Application based. No theory thank god(our class maggus had a weird expression after the exam. Nothing came from the text book they mugged). May end up with A grade max. Unfortunately I heard from maggus that 50 marks came from last year's paper. Ok I didn't expect them to mug question papers.
4. Unix Internals: Can't say whether it was tough or easy. Mixture of theory based and application based questions. Some questions were really good. May end up with A- thanks to low internals.
5. Theory of Computation: My favorite subject. Damn sure this question paper was from our campus. All direct questions. Except for Rice Theorem(actually no one what it is) everything went well. Papers are being corrected by B sec teacher(crazy lady) which another bad news. May endup with A- even with high internals.
Lab exams were good. Expecting A's in them.
Overall Performance: May just get a GPA around 9. Hope profs take care of it. And this time I am expecting better job from ICTS dept and hope they don't scare us by uploading wrong results like they did last time.
I feel sorry for my juniors who should write 6 papers unnecessarily.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
God has given you identity, don't call yourself ANONYMOUS.